With decades of experience working with railroads, WSI has an in-depth understanding of the industry, including effectively managing lead times and unloading rail cars. In major cities coast to coast, WSI facilities are directly served by Class 1 railroads, where we specialize in transloading, or transferring shipments from rail to truck.
Learn more in our blog, “Rail Transload Offers Cost Effective Solutions to Truck Shortage”
- The country’s largest network of rail-served public warehousing
- Manage rail volume between 25,000 and 30,000 carloads annually
- Experience with all car types: boxcars, centerbeam, flat cars, hoppers
- Long relationships with railroads, truckload carriers & dray operators
- Warehouse Management System offers real-time product visibility