Duties and Accountabilties
- Recruit, hire, and onboard employees, while also being a resource to the Human Resources team.
- Form close relationships with hiring leaders to ensure clear candidate and hiring leader expectations.
- Provide oversight to job board websites, employment agencies, and pre-employment relationships.
- Contribute to the recruitment strategy to optimize employment marketing, and job posting standards.
- Create and implement recommended candidate hiring processes to ensure a positive experience.
- Develop and implement best practice onboarding, and associated documentation.
- Assist in proposing and developing recommended talent acquisition key performance indicators.
Required Knowledge Skill and Abilities
- Proficiency in documenting processes and keeping up with talent acquisition industry trends.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Knowledge in full-cycle recruiting, using various interview techniques and evaluation methods.
- Demonstrated ability to have a high degree of attention to detail.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, Marketing, or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in talent acquisition, human resources, or similar roles.
Physical Capabilities and Requirements
- Some travel, a few times throughout the year or about 5%, in a car and airplane.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time within an office environment.
- Ability to use hands and fingers for computer keyboarding, and answer phone calls.
- Ability to communicate via the telephone using speaking and hearing skills.