DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Develop and implement sales strategies to achieve aggressive sales goals.
- Generate revenue through prospecting, qualifying, and closing new business.
- Partner with customers and internal teams for a fair return for our company and value to our customers.
- Understand customer requirements, procedures, and goals to collaborate with Operations.
- Develop and maintain long-term consultative customer relationships to understand where to offer solutions.
- Update the sales pipeline so our internal team can be prepared to support existing and new customer needs.
- Be a logistics expert in the area of handling Chemical products safely.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Build trust with customers by ensuring that all of their needs are being met as committed.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Be driven by results, yet patient to work through the sales process.
- Demonstrate an ability to have a high degree of attention to detail.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Business, Marketing, or related field.
- At least 3 years of experience performing sales related functions in the logistics or chemical industry.
PHYSICAL CAPABILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS
- Travel in a car 40% of the time and in a plane 10% of the time; estimates may vary based on home location.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time within an office environment.
- Ability to use hands and fingers for computer keyboarding, and answer phone calls.
- Ability to communicate via the telephone using speaking and hearing skills.
Benefits and Total Rewards
- Competitive wages, and opportunities for advancement.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Critical Illness, Accident, and Flexible Spending Plans available.
- Company-paid Short/Long-term Disability, Life Insurance and Employee Assistance plans.
- Company-paid Time-Off (PTO), Sick Leave, and Holiday Pay
- Retirement 401(k) Plan with Discretionary Employer Match and Profit Sharing.
- Referral Bonus, Wellness Programs, Clothing Allowance, Safety Shoe and Safety Glasses Reimbursement.