Duties and Accountabilties
- Document and optimize process flows and operations, using analytical tools and systems.
- Use both system generated outputs and Excel calculations to draw conclusions.
- Work with cross-functional teams to evaluate and improve profitability for various accounts
- Generate Ad Hoc Reporting for different users across the organization.
- Help develop processes, data, and logic for system-directed work.
- Lead various projects as dictated by leadership team.
- Spend time on-site with leaders to solve operational issues.
- Assist potential clients identify optimal warehouse locations, and present findings to clients.
Required Knowledge Skill and Abilities
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, attention to detail, strong analytical skills and mindset.
- Ability to work hard and learn individually, and work as a part of a team.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal communication skills, comfortable leading projects and meetings.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor degree.
- No supply chain experience required.
Physical Capabilities and Requirements
- Travel in a car and an airplane 15% of the time.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time within an office environment.
- Ability to use hands and fingers for computer keyboarding, and answer phone calls.
- Ability to communicate via the telephone using speaking and hearing skills.