DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operate a lift truck to pick orders, load and unload trucks and railcars
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, wrap, label, and ship).
- Receiving and processing warehouse stock products and performing inventory controls to keep quality standards high for audits.
- Serve our customers by providing accurate correspondence on inbound and outbound orders.
- Sorting, repacking/labeling, and pallet repair will be expected.
- Maintaining daily preventative maintenance reports for warehouse equipment.
- Following quality service standards that comply with procedures, rules, and regulations according to WSI policy.
Preferred Knowledge and Experience
REQUIRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES:
- Reliable transportation to report to scheduled shift.
- Basic math, reading, and writing skills to ensure accurate counts and paperwork.
- Ability to operate technology equipment including Radio Frequency (RF) Scanners to manage inventory.
- Previous knowledge or a desire to learn about the product being handled.
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision and as part of a team.
- Ability to follow instructions and follow through on assigned tasks and responsibilities.
- Ability to communicate professionally, both verbally and written.
- Previous lift truck experience; loading and unloading trailers, containers, and railcars, preferred
- Previous experience working in a warehouse environment.