Duties and Accountabilties
- Coordinate and teach systems orientation training to new employees, mostly within our customer service group.
- Development and facilitation of a post-orientation program for customer service.
- Creation of tip of the month reference documents.
- Program maintenance including communication on any changes or enhancements made to systems.
- Program development for our new Manhattan Active Warehouse Management (MAWM) system.
- Other training duties may be assigned.
Required Knowledge Skill and Abilities
- Ability to lead new users through technical training.
- Ensure proper procedures are followed, and be the go-to person for questions and ideas.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to teach complex information concisely and clearly.
- Ability to practice patience and time management.
- Analyze where knowledge gaps are and direct training solutions to fill those gaps.
- Have a valid driver’s license for occasional student pickup from hotel.
- Have a credit card for expensing supplies and class lunches.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Degree in Education or similar field, or equivalent of two years’ experience.
- Technical skills and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, Camtasia, SnagIt, and other learning tools.
- Experience navigating, creating/updating orders, and managing inventory within JD Edwards Enterprise One.
Physical Capabilities and Requirements
- Ability to use hands and fingers for computer keyboarding, and answer phone calls.
- Ability to communicate via the telephone using speaking and hearing skills.
- Required to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) provided by the company.